- Information We Collect
- How We Use Your Information
- How We Share Your Information
- Communication Preferences
- Other Sites
- How We Store Your Information
- User Consent
- Your Rights
- Users Outside of the US
- Users in the EU
- Contact Us
1. Information We Collect
a. Information You Provide to Us
When you create an account on the Website or register for Services provided by us, we collect information you provide to us in connection with the registration and management of your account, including but not limited to, your name, company name, e-mail address and e-mail preferences, password for your account, mailing address, billing address, and credit card information that enables us to receive your payment. When you leave us feedback, we will collect any information that is contained in your feedback. When you contact us by calling us or sending us an e-mail, message, or letter, we will collect your phone number, e-mail address, or address and any information contained in the phone call, e-mail, message, or letter you send us.
b. Information Collected via Use of our Services
As you use our Website and Services, certain information will also be collected, including details of marketing campaigns you track through our services, your Internet protocol address, location data, browser type, and operating system. We may also store a small text file called a “Cookie” on your computer to store certain information about you and your activities on the websites, which enables service features and functionality. We may use both session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them). If you register for a service provided by us, we may include web beacons with the content and ads that we deliver to you as a part of that service, which we use to collect information regarding your interaction with such content and ads. You may be able to opt out of automatic collection of some information by referring to your web browser’s or device’s options or settings menu. However, doing so may disable some portions, features or functionality of our services. Each browser and device is different, so check the “Help” menu of your browser or device to learn how to change your preferences.
c. Information Collected from Other Sources
From time to time, we may gather publicly available information about you from other third party sources, such as where you are located, your website URL, industry and company size. We may associate this information with the other information we have collected about you.
2. How We Use Your Information
We may use your information you provide us for a variety of purposes, such as:
- To provide our Services, for example, to set up and maintain your account and charge you for any of our paid Services;
- To answer any billing, account or technical inquiries from our customers;
- To measure and improve the effectiveness of our Website and marketing efforts;
- To communicate with you about additional products and services that may be of interest to you;
- To provide you with accurate and high quality customer service, including responding to customer inquiries and troubleshooting; and
- To meet legal and regulatory requirements.
3. How We Share Your Information
It is our policy not to share your information gathered through the Website or Services with third parties. However, there are instances where we may share your information with a third party, including:
- where we are legally required to do so, such as in response to court orders or legal process, or to establish, protect, or exercise our legal rights or to defend against legal claims or demands;
- if we believe it is necessary in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, fraud, or situations involving potential threats to the rights, property, or personal safety of any person;
- if we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding situations that involve abuse of the Services infrastructure or the Internet in general (such as voluminous spamming, denial of service attacks, or attempts to compromise the security of the Website infrastructure or the Services generally);
- to our parent company, subsidiaries, joint ventures, or other companies under common control;
- if this information is not private, is aggregated or is otherwise public information
- to our affiliates, agents, contractors, and service providers in order to facilitate the functioning of the Services or to perform tasks that are integral to the Services, such as processing transactions, fulfilling requests for information, or providing support services or other tasks.
- We also use a few analytics tools to help us understand how our customers use the Site–you can read more about how each uses your Personal Information here:
- Google Analytics: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- Amplitude: https://amplitude.com/privacy
- Hotjar: https://www.hotjar.com/legal/policies/privacy
- Mixpanel: https://mixpanel.com/legal/privacy-policy/
- All cookies used are listed out here: https://web.utm.io/gdpr-declarations/
- We use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
- You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
GOOGLE – https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
4. Communication Preferences
When you receive promotional communications from us, you may indicate a preference to stop receiving further promotional communications from us and you will have the opportunity to “opt-out” by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in the promotional e-mail you receive or by contacting us directly (please see contact information below).
We do not intentionally gather information from people who are under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, do not use the Services or the Website.
6. Other Sites
7. How We Store Your Information
While no transmission of information over the Internet is 100% secure, we work very hard to protect information about you against unauthorized access, use, alteration, or destruction, and take appropriate and reasonable measures to do so. Your information is maintained in secure facilities, protected from unauthorized access, and retained only as long as is reasonably required for our legitimate business purposes.
8. User Consent
9. Your Rights
You can contact us to obtain a copy of your personal data held about you by us. You can also ask us to correct and, where relevant, erase that information. Please note that certain information may need to be retained by us for a period of time following cancellation of your account where this is necessary for our legitimate business purposes or required or authorized by applicable law.
10. Users Outside of the US
11. Users in the EU
This subsection applies solely to users of the Website and Services in the EU. To the extent that the European General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) apply (which is determined by variables such a type of Services used, when and where used Services are used, what type of data is transmitted or received via the Services, etc.), we will only collect and process your personal data where we have a legal basis for doing so under the GDPR. Legal bases include consent (where you have given consent) and contract (where processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with you (e.g. to deliver Services you have requested)). Where we rely on your consent to process personal data, you have the right to withdraw or decline your consent at any time.
We employ appropriate mechanisms for cross-border transfers of personal data, as required by applicable local law. As appropriate, we will enter into Standard Contractual Clauses deemed by the European Commission to offer adequate data protection and safeguards in relation to any transfer of personal data out of the European Economic Area. Such Standard Contractual Clauses are incorporated herein by this reference.
13. Contact Us
300 S Orange Ave SUITE 1000 Orlando, Florida 32801
We will respond to your request or investigate your concern as quickly as possible.
© 2015-2022 All Rights Reserved.